News Lock up your medicine SHARE ON: Sue Black, staff Wednesday, Jan. 22nd, 2014 Two toddlers were rushed to hospital after eating sleeping pills. On Friday afternoon, 2 and 3 year old Lindsay siblings were alone while their Dad used the washroom. When he returned one child told him the other had found candies. He found them with an open bottle of sleeping pills. One child had chewed the top of the bottle off. They were rushed to Ross Memorial, were successfully treated and released. Police want to remind parents that medication be stored securely away from children’s reach.