NewsRegional Fire destroys car and damages garage on Redkenn Drive SHARE ON: James Bowler, contributor, Monday, Feb. 15th, 2016 Photo credit: Supplied A Dysart man has lost his car in a weekend fire. On Sunday afternoon, Dysart Fire Department arrived at the scene of the fire on Redkenn Drive. Officials report the car was already fully engulfed in flames and the fire had spread to the garage itself. Firefighters were able to put the fire out. Cost of damages is estimated to be around $100,000. According to fire officials the cause of the fire was due to the careless use of a propane heater.