News Chimney fire on Eagle Lake Road causes extensive damage SHARE ON: Smith Autumn, contributor, Saturday, Mar. 29th, 2014 No injuries are reported in a chimney fire on Eagle Lake Road last night. The Dysart Fire Department arrived at approximately 7:30 p.m. to find the flames spreading up the wall beside the chimney. Officials say the fire burned into the attic voids before it was extinguished, causing extensive smoke and water damage. The report stated the ceiling had to be removed in order to gain access to the fire. Estimated cost of the damage is around $200,000.