Port Hope, ON – The Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge, District Health Unit offices will be closed on Monday, September 19 in order to commemorate the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.
All HKPR District Health Unit run classes, clinics or meetings are cancelled whether they were to be held in the health unit office or in a community meeting space or school. The health unit is making the following changes to its operations:
- GO-VAXX Clinic on September 19, at the Bewdley Community Centre, 7060 Lake St., from 11 a.m.- 5 p.m. will continue to run as scheduled.
- The COVID Immunization Clinic scheduled on September 19th, at the Knights of Columbus, Cobourg will be cancelled. If you have a scheduled appointment for September 19th, you will receive an email to rebook through the Provincial Booking System (PBS). There are a number of appointments still available on September 20th.
- Well Water Testing Sample drop-off deadline changes are as follows:
- Port Hope – Friday, September 16 at 10:30 a.m.
- Lindsay – Friday, September 16 at 11:45 a.m.
- Haliburton – Thursday September 15 at 4:30 p.m.
- Well Water Testing Sample drop-off will resume as on Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
- Sexual Health Clinics will resume Tuesday September 20th as scheduled.